Two Double Decker Buses | Sleeps 1 – 6 |
Waiting on your arrival will be everything you need to refresh and recharge after your journey. Put the kettle on and your feet up before enjoying a nice relaxing bath. Nestle down on a super comfy super king-size bed with all linens provided. The luxurious bathroom has a walk-in power shower and fluffy bath robes and complimentary toiletries. If you fancy cooking, the kitchen is well equipped with a fridge and a small icebox, plus plates, glasses, utensils and pans. Snuggle up by the wood burner with a generous basket of wood and kindling to keep you cosy. Your beloved pooch will be spoilt with a doggy bed and blanket to keep them cosy too.
Double-Deckerdence has wi-fi and is fully equipped with a outdoor cinema, pizza oven, bbq firepit, selection of books and board games. You will find a few complimentary store cupboard basics including coffee, breakfast and herbal teas, sugar, oil, salt, pepper, vinegar, rice and pasta.
Double-Deckerdence is dog-friendly for up to 2 dogs.
Min stay: 2 nights | Prices from: £245 per night | Check-in: 4pm – Check-out: 10am
We want all our guests to have the best possible stay at Wold of your Own so we have put together a few simple house rules so that ALL our guests can fully enjoy their stay with us. For further information please visit our Terms & Conditions for a full list.
1. No Parties
2. Noise must be kept to a minimum after 11pm and before 8am. We have our farmland and wildlife neighbours to consider
3. The maximum capacity of Double-Deckerdence is 8 people and this must not be exceeded
4. Children must not be left unaccompanied
5. No chinese lanterns or fireworks, we are situated on a working farm with livestock close by, natural woodland and grassy areas all being at risk.
6. There is a strict ‘NO SMOKING’ rule inside Double-Deckerdence and on the decking and steps. Smoking anywhere else is ONLY permitted if cigarette butts are disposed of in the sand bucket or outside fire.
7. The fire pits and BBQ’s are not to be left unattended at any time while lit.
8. We do not allow any visitors on site during your stay. Our insurances cover paying guests only. Camper vans, tents or similar cannot be used as overnight accommodation in our guest car park.
9. We do not allow the use of any drones or similar devices on-site without prior consent
Bedrooms & Bedding
1 x Super Kingsize Bed
2 x Single Bed
1 x Double Futon Bed
1 x Travel Cot (On request)
Private composting toilet
Bath (inside bus)
Sink (bathroom & inside bus)
Complete plates & cutlery
Table & Chairs